Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tommy Green asks for a penpal, a special friend


Mr Tommy Green #312342
T/U upper B- Cell #5
Louisiana State Penitentiary
Angola, LA 70712

This ad goes out to those who can grasp the significance of a man who’s in an intense human struggle.
Yes, I know a picture is worth a thousand words, an maybe my picture is telling you that, in my world, there are few things to smile about.

I am a 44 year old African American Male, whose life, despite my situation, has just begun to blossom. There’s much to my personality, but I have been reluctant to open up due to disappointments with individuals in the past. Nevertheless, I’m determined to find that special someone ( a true friend); Someone who’s not judgmental to the point where it’s “blinding.”

I would like for those who are reading this ad to know that , although I may be confined physically, I am not mentally or spiritually.

Also. I am fully aware of the fact that IO have very little to offer except myself as and independent thinker, who can give what’s within me-truth, love, integrity, and the uniqueness of my soul. This alone bears the seal of authenticity of who I am .

If you desire to hear from me, as I desire to hear from you, then contact me as follows:
Mr Tommy green, DOC #312342
Louisiana State Penitentiary
Angola, Louisiana 70712

No comments: