Friday, October 17, 2008

affidavits of Kevin Jones stating Tommy Green's innocence


scanned copy of affidavit
EXHIBIT I AND K
STATE OF LOUISIANA
PARISH OF EAST BATON ROUGE

Before me appeared Kevin Lee Jones who after being sworn deposed:

This statement that I am about to make is in my own words I swear under the laws of perjury to the truth.

I am not nor was threating, forced, under duress, influence, curse, promise, brided, blackmail, nor offer any money to say the following statement. Furthermore, I am in a clear state of mind, free of any drugs or alcohol. I clearly states this freely,and voluntarily with an clear, state of mind

On the date of 4/57-92 my co-defendant Tommy Green was arrested for the crime of Aggravated Rape. I Kevin Jones was with my co-defendant Tommy Green and can verify that he's innocent. I'm here to state the truth, that I Kevin Lee Jones knows for a fact, that my co-defendant didn't commit this crime of aggravated rape nor made an attempted to rape anyone or the victim who claims this alligation. On that day April 5, 1991 I Kevin Lee Jones hit this woman for calling me out of my name (a nigga).After I hit the woman, my co-defendant Tommy Green tried to stop me, after the confrontation, I guess he got scared and ran leaving his bike behind and I Kevin Lee Jones left the scene afterwards.

I made this statement to prove the innocence of my co-defendant Tommy Green and hopefully somebody will take this under all considerations, cause it's truth of the event.
(signed)
Kevin Lee Jones
Sworn and subscribed before me on May 22, 1992, In Baton
Rouge, Louisiana.
(signed by )Notary public


What is needed: At this time Tommy Green is trying to obtain enough funds so he can so can get DNA testing done to prove his innocence and hire an attorney. We have a legal defense fund and are a 501c3 organization so your donations will be tax deductible.

For more information, contact Tommy Green at the address above or email FFUP at swansol@mwt.net and we will forward your question to Mr Green.

If you would like to donate, Send funds to :
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
PO Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Make checks out to FFUP and write "For Tommy Green defense" on line at bottom left.We are a 501c3 non profit and your donations are tax deductible

No comments: